Sunday, April 22, 2012

I Hope They Call Me On A Mission...

Today was one of those Sundays that are just perfect.

The weather was to die for, everyone seemed to be in a good mood, and church was beyond great.

In sacrament meeting a lot of the people who are in my ward who have their mission calls or have their papers in got up and shared their testimonies. I am pretty sure the world is in good hands. After those boys and a few sisters shared experiences and testimonies purely from inspiration I was blown away. The spirit was so strong in that meeting. It was such a cool thing to be a part of.

Don’t take this the wrong way, but I think it’s a miracle that 19 year old boys can go out and do so much good in the world. I look up to those young men. The sisters who serve too are an inspiration. I am so proud of the people I have been blessed to call my friends who are out in the field or are headed out there soon. I look up to each one of them.

Missionary work is a powerful thing. I guess today I was reminded that there is a lot of good in the world and we are spreading it one person at a time.

On a side note, good luck to my friend Josh who is leaving Wednesday. The people of Mississippi don’t know what’s about to hit them. You will be a wonderful missionary.

Lets all remember to keep those sweet missionaries and the people seeking their message  in our prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment