Monday, April 16, 2012

six

Day 06- Your  hero and why

Hero is a strong word and honestly I can think of several people who I consider my hero. I have been blessed with many examples in my life. I have amazing people I get to call friends and family and I am so thankful for that!

If I had to pick just one though, it would be my Grandma. My Grandma is my best friend. She has been there for me through everything I’ve ever been though. She is the smartest lady in the universe and she loves me more than anyone in the world does. Honestly, she is the person who checks up on me the most at college (even more than both my parents combined.) She is also the one person I make sure I see when I come home.

My Grandma has had her fair share of struggles in life. She was a single mother who worked hard all of her life to provide for her kids and offer them everything she could. She is always doing something to help others and always knows just how to fix any problem.

I am so blessed to be her (favorite) granddaughter! I honestly don’t know where I would be in life without her. She is the reason I am who I am and doing what I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment