Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day Five

Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been.


Okay, so this isn’t the best picture of me. I get that. But it’s the best one I could find! This was taken last spring break in Mexico when I went on a cruise with my family for my senior trip! I have been so lucky to have been blessed with some really amazing vacations. My family discovered cruising and that’s pretty much the easiest way to take a vacation and make sure everyone is happy. I have seen some of the most amazing sights while getting to visit several ports in the Caribbean and parts of Mexico! Pictures never do it justice. I have visited Mayan Temples in the jungle, gone wave running on the beach, taken a cave tubing excursion, seen thousands of flamingos, crashed an ATV in the jungle, the list goes on and on. Those trips I’ve been blessed to go on hold some of my favorite memories. It blows my mind the kind of beauty the world has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment