Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day Three

Day 3- A picture of you and your family


Aren’t we just darling? I love my siblings so much. I’m not sure I could put into words how much I love each of them. I am the oldest of us five. We have been though everything together. The up’s and the down’s. I am so thankful I was blessed to be the big sister of the family. I may not always be the best sister in the world or even deserve the love of these four people. But, I sure am thankful for it.

Kline is the second oldest. He has a heart bigger than anyone I have ever known. He is really accepting of other people and doesn’t let things get to him like I do. He is the strong one in the family, the one who holds us all together. I love Kline so much. Him and I have grown really close in the past few years and I am so thankful for that. He is my rock and I know I can call him when I’m having a bad day. That kid is going to do great things for people in his life.

Jennifer is the next oldest. She is livin’ the life of a 9th grader right now. She reminds me so much of myself, so creative and passionate. Jenn is so much fun to be with, we have so much fun together. When I’m having a bad day all I need to do is find her and all my problems go away. I love that girl more then she could ever know.

Justin is one of the twins. They are the youngest in the family. Justin is one of a kind. He is so hopeful and loving. He always tries to do the right thing. This kid is the luckiest kid I know. He has won countless prizes from Radio Disney including an iPad, X-box, movies, t-shirts, and so much more. Justin is going to help many people in his life. He is dedicated and when he sets his mind to something he gets it done no questions asked. I love him so much. I couldn’t imagine my life without him.

Julia is the other twin. She is the sweet one in our family. I wish some day to be half as strong as she is. She feels things so deep and is so concerned about everyone around her. She is always going out of her way to help other people and do kind things. A few months ago when I was unpacking after coming back to Logan from a weekend stay at home, I found $10 and a note from her telling me to go get a good lunch with the money. What kind of person does that? An amazing one, that’s for sure. Julia is going to save the world single handedly. Just watch.

Pretty much my siblings are better than your siblings. I love all of them so much. I miss living with them. It’s so hard to be away from them and not be able to be there for them and support them like I would like to. But, I hope they know that I still love them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment