Monday, March 19, 2012

Day Two

Day 02- The meaning behind your Blog name

I was inspired by this talk.


Would you rather read it? click here

Pretty much the idea behind the name of this blog came because I felt like my attitude of gratitude needs some help. Obviously I will never be the most grateful person in the world. But it doesn’t hurt to try, right? Okay, that was a joke. But I am trying to work on it and see the good in my life. I think it’s important to be thankful for the good things I have and thankful for the bad things I don’t have. I am truly blessed daily and when I open my eyes and see it, I am so inspired. Miracles happen daily. Most of the time we don’t see it because we are so focused on our lives and the things of the world. If you are reading this I challenge you to take a day and make yourself be fully aware of everything you have to be thankful for. At the end of that day write it all down. You might find a few miracles on your list.

No comments:

Post a Comment