Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day One

Day one:

A recent picture of you and 15 random facts about yourself

  1. I don’t know the Utah State fight song yet. But, most people here don’t know it. So I’m not alone. I just clap along with the other billions of people that are always attending the games.
  2. I check the mail every day hoping for a letter. I get some kind of high off of getting as letter in the mail. So if you want to make me happy send me a letter!
  3. I am a huge fan of monkey bars.
  4. Sometimes I decide that going to class is not worth it. So I don’t go.
  5. In high school I thought that the world would end if I didn’t do everything I set my mind to. Turns out, high school was SO over rated.
  6. Today I got a check in the mail for $5,476 from the university. I’m pretty sure it’s a mistake. I will take care of that tomorrow.
  7. My shoulders are always so tight. I always beg everyone to rub them out. But, no one makes to big of a dent because they are so tight and full of knots. I guess I just carry my stress in my shoulders. Weird, I know.
  8. I am still not a true Aggie. One day I will be.
  9. I have a lot of OCD moments. Lots.
  10. I am in love with reading my scriptures. I haven’t missed a day since the first year of senior year. They are the best way to fix a bad day.
  11. I have never read the harry potter books. Yes, I’m a freak. Thank you.
  12. Right now my toe nails are pink. They need a little help though.
  13. I really hate ice. Ice skating, ice in my drinks, ice on the side walks, and any thing that has to do with ice. Ew.
  14. I was a huge fan of the 88 cent sales that happened every Tuesday at Honks in Logan. Then Honks closed. Now I only have my memories to hold on to.
  15. My roommate Melissa and I have a “Wall of Hot Men” in our room. It’s pretty much the greatest thing ever.
Yes, I did win 25 cents in the lottery!

No comments:

Post a Comment