Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Baby it's cold outside

I have something to show you....

It's cold outside.... so very cold outside. Notice how this was taken at 3:27 in the afternoon... oh my...I think my lungs have damage from breathing in the cold air. I'm not even kidding. They burn and I keep coughing.  Just in time for finals, eh?

In other news, we played UVU tonight in basketball. We should have beat them by more! It was a good game to watch though!  I think the final score was 63 to 54. Who knew that UVU could have a fairly good team? It shocked me! I did however have one of those "what if" moments tonight. I had a full scholarship to UVU and every logical reason pointed to me going to school there. For some strange reason though I just knew that I had to be at USU. I honestly fought with spirit so much over the choice to come up here. But there was no denying what needed to happen. I guess it just proves that the Lord has his hands in all things. Tonight I just had another reassuring moment that I'm right where I need to be. UVU is a great school, don't get me wrong. But, there is some other reason that I need to be here!

Listen to this, if you are from Orem or you go to UVU it will make you laugh! Yes, It says UVSC it's still funny though.


I am ready to just get finals over with. I suck at taking tests, I hate taking tests, and I think taking tests is pointless. Thank goodness I only have two! Well good luck on studying to everyone! Melissa and I are going to make our our dance for "hell time" (AKA 11:34) goodnight everyone!

Today I am thankful for the choices I have made that I allowed me to be where I am at in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment