Saturday, December 10, 2011

A Christmas Tree?

Look at our Christmas tree:
It's funny, you know it's funny! Melissa's mom brought it up for us yesterday! She is so sweet! She brought us each a stocking too! Now our room looks a little bit more festive! :) I am starting to get excited for Christmas! I get to head home Tuesday or Wednesday and then I will be there for almost a month! YAY! I think it'll be nice to get away from college life for a little bit and try to figure things out as much as possible!

I found this today while wasting time on the Internet:

It has a good point. It really made me think about what I really am thanking my Father in Heaven for.

I really am so thankful for everything in my life though. I love where I'm at right now, the whole college life. I love the people around me and the loved ones back home. I am so loved and so lucky. It's easy for me to forget that sometimes though. I'm working on it. I promise.

I am thankful for the place in my life I am at and blessings it provides me.

No comments:

Post a Comment