Saturday, December 10, 2011

F is for friends that do stuff together, U is for you and me, N is for anytime, anytime at all, down here in the deep bule sea.

It's just been one of those days....

Do you ever have those days where you just are so unsure of everything? I feel like it's a freshmen sickness. Maybe it's just a life sickness. I feel like all I am holing on to is the promptings from the spirit. I have stopped making plans, stopped trying to figure everything out, I'm trying to just let things fall into place while being smart about living life. It's a new thing for me. I have always been such a planner about every single detail of life. I guess I just like the control that I felt it brought to my life. That was pretty much making me sick. So here is to change!

Okay, enough venting for today. Aside from feeling so lost today, I feel so totally blessed. I have the most amazing people placed in my life right now. I feel like I am friends with some of the most amazing people I will ever have the chance of knowing in my life. Everyone here is so supportive and great. It's like whenever I am struggling someone says something beyond nice or I get a wonderful random text from someone who I haven't talked to for a long time who just wants to see how I'm doing. I hope I am being the kind of friend to them as they are to me. Sometimes I think I get a little too selfish. But, I'm working on that!

I love how that works, the whole friendship thing. Give a little, take a little, it all evens out in the end. What a blessing.


I am so thankful for the blessing of friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment