Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Castle of Fun.

Tonight turned out to be such a great night....

Ha, the day was pretty normal. Went to class, got some Christmas shopping done, got a little homework in, you know the drill.

BUT, tonight.... We decided to make a gingerbread castle! It was pretty much the best thing ever! I even made the frosting myself (I am pretty much pro at making any kind of frosting, just ask my roommates.) I am really proud of us. Enjoy the pictures. There are just ones off my phone so they aren't so great. Sammy, my roommate, took some better ones so maybe I will put those up later! Enjoy!


The before....


 Look at how good we were doing! We had to take pictures of progression.



 Cole was a little bit excited.... He gets like that sometimes.
Today I am thankful for Friday nights and the fun they bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment