Wednesday, November 30, 2011

babies, walmart, and the temple, oh my!

Today was such a good day....

I didn't even take a nap today, that's how much stuff I got done!

The best part by far was getting to hold my cousins new baby. She was born yesterday and is the sweetest thing ever. I always forget how small babies are when they first come into this world. They grow so fast. But, when they are this age it's hard not to feel their sweet spirits. It really is a humbling experience to hold a new born.

The quote of the day is: "I love where we live, we are 3 minutes from walmart in one direction and 3 minutes from the temple in the other direction, that's all a college students needs!" -That came from me after our sugar run to walmart. Melissa and I have no lives, we are proud though. We have our walmart and we have the temple. Life will always be great.

I need finals to be over and I need this semester to be over I'm just about done with the classes i'm in right now and I am ready for a change. Having a month off of school will be nice too. I'm sure I will get a lot done and I hope that I can become better prepared for next semester.

Well, today I am thankful for the chance I had to meet a brand new baby and feel her sweet spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment