Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready!

I am SO ready to go home....

 Today I have been so homesick. There honestly is no reason for me to feel like this. I just really miss all of my family, my house, and all my friends back home! I miss having a home cooked meal, free laundry and everything else I took for granted while living there. It's crazy how much growing up has taken place within me while living away from home.

There is good news though! I am coming home on Friday! I just have to get through one huge paper, a test, and lots of reading!

I guess I just have to hang in there....

Today I am thankful for the fact that I love far enough from home that I can have my college experience, but close enough that I can go home when I need to!

No comments:

Post a Comment