Saturday, November 12, 2011

define friend: a person who gives assistance; patron; supporter

I have been so blessed to have amazing people in my life....

Last night I had my very first sleep over at college! Okay, well Melissa and I have a sleep over just about every night. BUT, Shayla came and stayed with me and we had a sleepover just like the old days! It's crazy how you can go a long time without talking to someone and when you do see each other It's like no time has passed.

I have been blessed to have a lot of friendships like that. I think it's the coolest thing in the world.

Last week in Relief Society we had a great lesson. The girl giving the lesson ended it by telling us that she has a testimony of friendship. I had never thought of friendship in a spiritual way..... But, she had a really good point. I have a testimony of friendship too and I am thankful for the power it has had on my life and the influence it has on my life every single day.

College seems to be all about friendships and the friendships turn into a family like support. I love all of the great friends I have made up here and all of the great friends I have back home. It is the best thing to know that you have a support system that is behind you 100%.

Today I am thankful for the power of friendship.....


Barney knows it all, he had great advice on how to be a friend. Just watch it. You will either laugh or be really freaked out. Either way, it will waste one minute and four seconds of your life. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment