Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Want to see a funny picture?

Today feels like it's been 3 days smashed into one.....

I have never been a huge fan of Wednesday. But, this week for sure I wasn't a big fan of it. Today was really busy. On top of that I have a paper that I still need to write! I can't complain though. I got to go to the temple today! That always makes for a good day!

There was a guy at the temple today when we showed up who had a bunch of family names that were females. Lecy and I didn't have an appointment (at the Logan Temple they ask you to make one) so they just had us do the names for him. It was a fast trip, I don't think I have ever been in and out of there so fast!

Tonight at midnight we freshmen get to sign up for what's left of the classes for next semester..... Lets just hope all goes well. Otherwise I may not be a happy camper tomorrow. I just have a remember a positive attitude, right?

Want to see something funny? This is Lecy when we went to get Aggie Ice Cream tonight....


Told you it was funny. Lecy, if you are reading this I want you to know that you are not funny looking. You are just good at making funny looking faces. :)

Today I am thankful for modern technology and how helpful it in in everyday life!



No comments:

Post a Comment