Thursday, November 17, 2011

San Juan!

I should not have said what I did about being thankful for technology last night....

I got on right at midnight to sign up for classes.... So did the billions of other freshmen who live on campus..... Right at midnight the whole campus Internet crashed. Not only that, the USU web page crashed too so I couldn't use another network to get on! We all waited around until 1:30 when then Internet started to work again... yay? no. The school web page was still down. So we waited..... and waited..... and WAITED.... Until at 3:50 in the morning when they decided to make it work again!

Ask me, did I sleep last night? That's a big H no. I wasn't in the best of moods because of that. But, oh well! What can you do!?

On the bright side today as a building we had a pot luck Thanksgiving meal! It was SO good! It really put me in the spirit of Thanksgiving! I honestly think that Thanksgiving food is my favorite meal!

I am going home to O-town tomorrow. Thanks goodness too. I'm tired of my classes and so ready to see my family! Lets just hope we don't get stuck in the snow storm....

Today I am thankful that I live in such a good building. The people here in San Juan are so nice and so supportive, they are my family away from home! I am so thankful for all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment