Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Spirit of Thanksgiving...

Today really got me excited for Thanksgiving!

All of the talks that I heard in church today were based off of the theme "building faith through an attitude of gratitude." I have been thinking a lot about this topic (notice the title of this blog) and I know it's something I need to improve on. There were a lot of great points made about how we can't get further in life without being thankful for what we already have.

This month of thanks and giving is such a great one! Sometimes I feel like it gets over looked with Christmas coming. I think that's a shame though, Thanksgiving is just as meaningful as Christmas is. It's a time to be with family, get really fat, and think about everything we have been given!

Today I am thankful for this time of year where we have an excuse to think about what we have been given and how blessed we really are....

No comments:

Post a Comment