Friday, November 4, 2011

a whole lot of nothin'

Well, I didn't get a lot done today....

You see, Melissa (my roommate) claims to be sick. She spent the whole morning in bed, didn't go to class, and sounds like she has a cold. Sooooo....In honor of her illness she talked me into watching movies and modern family with her all day. And of course I gave in.

Yes, I know it may have been a bad choice on my part! I do have a thousand other things I should have been doing today. But hey, sometimes it's nice to just take the day off and let go of all the stress from the week! Am I right? I think I'm right.... Anyways, I think because I wasted almost my whole day today that tomorrow I will have to get up early and get things done. We will see how that goes though.

Despite my lazy day, I did get some things done! I went to class and gave a presentation! I think it went well!  I also went to Walmart and got food (it's about time, I have been living off of boxed food and old grapes all week!) On top of that Melissa and I also started on our "wall of hot men" we have on one of the walls in our room. We spent a good hour looking for the best pictures we could find of our favorite men. I'll try to get a picture up one of these days.... It's not going to happen right now though. I really do get a little creeped out when I look up at the wall and see a big picture of Dwight though.... as hot as he is, he is still one major creep! Who doesn't love him though?

Alright, today I am thankful for the chance to have a lazy day! Let's hope I can make up for it tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment