Friday, November 18, 2011

Blast to the Past

I made it home!

Thank goodness....

When we left Logan it was snowing like none other. It was a little bit of a joke. I figured coming back to Orem I would have some weather that would be a little bit better.... Just my luck, it looks the same outside here in Orem as it did when we left Logan this morning! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow..... I guess that's all I have to say!

Today I ran by my old high school to ask a couple of old teachers to fill out a letter of recommendation ( I hope I spelled that right... it looks wrong) that I need to apply for this thing I am thinking about doing next year (yes, secrets!) It was crazy to be back there though! I spent SO much time in that building. I had a couple of 17 hour days there over the years. I really feel like I did a lot of growing up and self discovery there.

It was a little strange to be there without all of my friends and the people I saw daily.....

I guess it's the next generations turn to go through those great high school years. I'm not saying I would like to go back. Though, some days I do miss the great times I had there and I almost want to go back for a week or two.

I was so lucky to have such a great high school experience. I can honestly say that I loved my high school and I loved the people I was blessed to meet there and call friends. High school went really fast for  me! I hope life slows down a little for college and I can enjoy it a little longer!

Well, I'm going outside to enjoy the snow now, sooo goodnight!

Today I am thankful for Timpanogos High School and all of the opportunities I was rewarded while there....

No comments:

Post a Comment