Saturday, November 5, 2011

Lost....

So today was even worse then yesterday....

We spent the whole day watching lost. The whole day.  My roommate is a horrible influence on me. But, she made me cookies and elephant ears (don't ask) so I will forgive her.

On the up side, I now have a new addiction. Lost has to be one of the dumbest shows I have ever sat down and watched. I am only like 6 episodes in and they have already been chased by wild polar bears on a tropical island. How does that even work? I guess within the next 6 seasons I will find out. But, for some reason I am so into this dang show. I now know what everyone was talking about back in the day when they said it was their favorite thing to watch.

We had our first snow of the season last night. At 1:00 in the morning I walked outside just to take a picture of it so I could remember that there was a first day to the nightmare I'm sure I will be going through when the heart of winter comes. I really am not a fan of snow. I hated the snow while living in Orem. Please do not ask me why I am up in Logan (aka: snow central) going to school. I guess my love of the school will just have to overpower my hate for the snow..... right? Lets just pray that I don't freeze to death in my little apartment. I guess on the bright side I will have lots of time to watch Lost, drink hot cocoa, and snuggle in my blankets!

On another note, I'm excited for fast Sunday tomorrow. They are always the best kind of Sundays. I always feel so close to the spirit while fasting. Testimony meeting in a singles ward is always great too. I swear there is never a moment where at least ten people aren't sitting on the stand waiting for their turn. It always makes for a great meeting full of the spirit and sound advice!

Pretty much,  fasting + testimony meeting + it's daylight savings tomorrow = a good day!

Today I am thankful for my best friend since 5th grade who will still spend the whole day with me doing nothing! I am so lucky to have her in my life and I enjoy every second we spend together! Thanks Melissa!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you survive. I hate the snow. I really want to live in Hawaii or somewhere that is warm all year round. But when I a freezing this winter, I will count my blessings and remember that I am probably not as cold as you.

    ReplyDelete