Tuesday, November 29, 2011

did you know....

...That if you make all of your periods a font size bigger while writing an English paper, it will make your paper almost half a page longer!

Oh, the things you learn in college.... It did just save my butt though! Thank goodness for fellow freshmen who know all of the tricks!

Well, I am ready to go home again! Thanksgiving break was wonderful! I spent a lot of time with family, had some good times with great friends, and I stuffed myself full of my favorite foods. I'm not sure it gets much better than that.

I am currently trying to do homework while listening to Christmas music for my first real time this season. I am almost excited for all the snow. The weather has been good so far this week and I hope it stays this way at least until finals week. I'm sure it won't, but a girl can dream! I love the Christmas season. The whole spirit of Christmas is so magical. There is just nothing like it!

Well, this point was a little bit pointless.....

Today I am thankful for the good weather we are having here in winter-wonder-land.

No comments:

Post a Comment