Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pie Day

You guys all wish you had a Grandma like mine....

Honestly, she has to be the most amazing person on earth. I have never met anyone with a bigger heart or a smarter head. (yeah, I know how dumb that sounds, It's late and I'm tired.) It is a true fact. Tonight we had our annual pie baking night.The night before Thanksgiving, all the cousins who can come sleep over at Grandma's and Grandpa's and we bake all of the Thanksgiving pies. We haven't done it for a few years due to people being out of town and Thanksgiving being hosted other places. BUT, it has to be one of my favorite things ever! I can still remember making pies when I was like 6 years old with all of my cousins and staying up past our bedtimes telling stories and laughing about nothing.

This year it was just me and my siblings who came. But, we made eight pies! I am not a huge fan of pie.... that's why every year I make my pudding pie that I'm famous for (I am a fan of pudding, it's one of the best things ever!)! Who knows though, maybe I will try them again just to make sure I'm not a huge fan.

Here are a few of the pictures from tonight:





 (did you notice the "master chef?" I find it a little funny.....)
Tonight I am very thankful for the little things like pie that help bring me closer to my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment