Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Zumba

Well, the every day post died......

I'm not too upset though! It's been a great couple of days! I have really missed being at home! I love everything about being home. The free food, free laundry, free gas (I'm driving my dads car because I drove down with a friend), free everything! That is one of the major downsides of living on my own... everything requires money! I guess that's part of trying to be a big girl though...

Tonight my sister and I took a Zumba class. I honestly suck at it. It was a party though! I had so much fun! I would rather be in a spinning class, but, it was fun to shake up my workout! I have the best sisters in the world. I wish you guys could have sisters like mine. Sometimes I wish I had an older sibling, honestly though, I love being the big sister! I learn so much from my sisters and brother and I wouldn't trade them for the world!

Did  you know, Thanksgiving is in 2 days!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!

Today I am thankful for my sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment