Thursday, November 24, 2011

T-Day

Thanksgiving never gets the credit it deserves.....


But, I guess why would the country who needs a day to be thankful for things even care? I guess that is a little harsh. But, I am not a fan of the fact that Christmas is always on people's minds right after Halloween. Thanksgiving is just a great as Christmas in my eyes!

Today was wonderful. There isn't another word to describe it. I spent the whole day cooking with my Grandma and siblings and then a few of our cousins came over and we just had a simple Thanksgiving meal! The whole family wasn't here this year and I guess that has it pros and cons. It was sad to not see them, but, at the same time It was nice to have a simple no pressure meal where we weren't out to impress anyone with a nice dinner and polite conversation.

Tonight I am sleeping at my Grandparents house again with all the girl cousins....

Look at how much fun we are having:


Oh, and I might as well post a picture of our food. It was amazing. I wish I had room right now to fit more in!
Today I am thankful that there is a day for us to be thankful! (even though every day we should be thankful!)

No comments:

Post a Comment